Monday, May 9, 2011

A Dish Served Warm ... & Fluffy

At a moment's notice Sherbet, the cat, is ready to communicate her strong opinions with creativity and wit.  When so prompted, she demonstrates her spite in poignant ways.  Contain her in the bathroom too long, and she'll express her dislike:

aka "Toilet Paper Art"

While Sherbet despises forced containment, be it in a bathroom or in her pet carrier, she voluntarily folds herself into any other small space available.  With the impending move, the apartment is brimming with even more boxes than usual.  I've even held onto the new vacuum cleaner box just in case we need it.  While some say that revenge is a dish best served cold, Sherbet proves here that warm and fluffy can also do the trick.

"De-fluff this, new vacuum cleaner."

Today I wish I could express my dislike as vehemently as Sherbet.  I'd take that stack of paperwork-to-fill/figure-out on my desk and preemptively feed it through the shedder.

Anyone else wish they could unabashedly show a little revenge on something inanimate?

1 comment:

  1. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I've had urges recently to key cars parked badly on the street. I would never do it, but there's that nasty urge, you know?

    ReplyDelete